Thursday 7 October 2010

My First Week Back at LCC

I've really enjoyed my first week back in LCC. My tutors are very nice (and one of them is Irish) and I've got to meet a lot of my classmates for this year, even some of my old classmates from ABC Diploma Graphics were there as well.  We did some short assignments in our first day back and it really help get my graphic brain working again.

On Thursday I got to do a VCT session with Vishua Mahabir. We learned about the relationship between context and imagery. The idea of how much the text and image help each other really fascinated me. Also, it was very fun to match these images to these captions we were given. My one was an image of a church with the caption "Spread of lies." That really gave a lot to talk about, considering all the atheists and discriminators out there.

Tomorrow, we're gonna learn about 'image.' I make another post after the session. But overall I really enjoyed my week and meeting my new tutors and meeting new people in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment